[debian-lan-devel] Getting demohost back to work.

Andreas Schockenhoff asc at gmx.li
Thu Mar 28 10:25:33 UTC 2013

Hi,

after installing a debian Lan mainserver form the CD.
debian-lan_wheezy_2NICs_20130326_amd64.iso
<http://das-netzwerkteam.de/%7Eandi.mundt/debian-lan_wheezy_2NICs_20130326_amd64.iso>

I would like to have the demohost (form fai) back to work. I  have
nameserver problems during booting and after I fix this with a fixed IP
I have nameserver problem with apt.

Any simple solution?

Also form the CD the demohost does not work anymore. That seams to
be a bug in fai. But debian lan installation works. May be we work
around it also
until the problem is upstream.

As I looked for this problem I wondered if it would be simple to give
debian-lan his own config place like: /srv/fai/debian-lan-config? May be
that is good for a cooperation with other fai installations.

regards Andreas Schockenhoff