[debian-lan-devel] Installation report -> Debian BTS

Andreas B. Mundt andi.mundt at web.de
Mon May 6 19:03:12 UTC 2013

Hi,

On Sat, May 04, 2013 at 10:03:57PM +0200, Julien Lambot wrote:
[...]
> OK, Thanks for the tips.
> I saw some info about the problem with pam. I will check that again in the
> lab.
> Do we have any task/bug tracking we can use to manage such issues or do we
> use debian's bug tracking?

For 'bigger problems', feature requests, stuff that cannot be fixed by
a simple one-liner and improvements of general interest, I suggest the
Debian BTS an a bug against the debian-lan-config package.  This
ensures that things do not get lost somewhere on the mailing list.  (I
already have some ToDo's on the list ...).

Best regards,

     Andi