[debian-lan-devel] debian-lan from git for wheezy.

Andreas B. Mundt andi.mundt at web.de
Thu Feb 27 20:52:47 UTC 2014

Hi Richard,

On Thu, Feb 27, 2014 at 05:39:44PM +0100, Richard C Hidalgo Lorite wrote:
> Do you recommend me to use git as this:
>
> git clone --branch wheezy git://git.debian.org/git/collab-maint/debian-lan
>
> or install like this apt-get debian-lan from a wheezy system?

Both should be allmost identical (debian-lan-config package
(0.13~bpo70+3)  from backports).

Ah, well,
    http://anonscm.debian.org/gitweb/?p=collab-maint/debian-lan.git;a=shortlog;h=refs/heads/wheezy
looks as if I should package another backport for wheezy -- some minor
improvements are not in the current package so far.  In that case I
would suggest to use git clone directly.

Many thanks for your feedback!  I am right now and the comming weeks a
bit busy, but as soon as time permits your findings will be merged
back to the jessie branch!

Best regards,

     Andi