[debian-lan-devel] (no subject)

Mathias Friman j.mathias.friman at gmail.com
Thu Dec 4 21:32:02 UTC 2014

Hi!

Having a bit of trouble with gosa. I install from the provided iso-files
from Andi. I've also tried to build several iso-files myself. Same result.

When I try to log in as admin i get "Could not bind to
cn=gosa,ou=gosa,dc=intern" ...

I'm perfectly able to do an ldapsearch with the above user and with the
LDAPadminPW that is stored in /root/installation/ directory.

I've already tried to remove /etc/gosa/gosa.secrets, add the password at
the appropriate place in /etc/gosa/gosa.conf and running
gosa-encrypt-passwords . To no avail.

Any hints?

Kindest regards,
Mathias