[debian-lan-devel] workstation* not mounting /lan/mainserver/home0

Richard C Hidalgo Lorite rich at argonauta.org
Wed Jan 13 10:49:14 UTC 2016

would you please give me hint to investigate more on this.

The case is:
-A new brand installed workstation does not mount /lan/mainserver/home0 (so
that no user is able to log in to gdm3 because of not able to access home).

I have inspect mainserver logs but there is no failed attempt from the
machone to mount that export. I have tried to see the mainserver exports
from the workstion with 'showmount -e mainserver' ant it shows
/srv/nfs4/home0

where to go from here to diagnose? wich config files are involved here
/srv/fai/config with nfs mounting at workstations?

thx in advance.

Richard C. Hidalgo Lorite
Director de Sistemas
ISI Argonauta, S.L.