[debian-lan-devel] Fwd: Auth error trying to push to jessie branch fro debian-lan proy.

Andreas B. Mundt andi at debian.org
Mon Jan 25 18:46:46 UTC 2016

Hi Richard,

sorry, your first mail got lost here, thanks for pinging me again.

On Mon, Jan 25, 2016 at 05:38:22PM +0100, Richard C Hidalgo Lorite wrote:

> There's a minor bug that makes gosa complaint about config that i have
> corrected at my current repo clone (see fix gosa complaining about config
> version when opening web tool https://www.intern/gosa, see
> https://lists.debian.org/debian-edu-german/2015/07/msg00024.html)

Ah, great, thanks for the fix/pointer!

> but i'm not able to push the change becaus of auth problems. To reproduce:
>
> $>git clone git://git.debian.org/git/collab-maint/debian-lan
> $>cd debian-lan
> $>git checkout -t origin/jessie
> (change the file and commit)
> $>git push origin
>
> fatal: remote error: access denied or repository not exported:
> /git/collab-maint/debian-lan
>
> Result of git config --list
>
> user.email=rich at argonauta dot org
> push.default=simple
> core.repositoryformatversion=0
> core.filemode=true
> core.bare=false
> core.logallrefupdates=true
> remote.origin.url=git://git.debian.org/git/collab-maint/debian-lan
> remote.origin.fetch=+refs/heads/*:refs/remotes/origin/*
> branch.master.remote=origin
> branch.master.merge=refs/heads/master
> branch.jessie.remote=origin
> branch.jessie.merge=refs/heads/jessie
>
> I have added my id_rsa.pub to my allioth account to.
>
> any clue?

Hm, are you sure you have permissions to commit on collab-maint?  I
found this page on the matter:

      https://alioth.debian.org/projects/collab-maint

which states at the top:

      All Debian developers are part of this project by default (no
      need to be added!). Only *-guest accounts have to be added
      manually. See https://wiki.debian.org/Alioth/PackagingProject

Could this be the reason?  If you plan to continue developing and
committing, we can go through the procedure here:

      https://lists.debian.org/debian-devel-announce/2012/01/msg00006.html

otherwise you can send me the patch and I'll commit it.

Have you finished migrating to jessie, and is the system working fine
again?

Best regards,

     Andi