[debian-lan-devel] git repository available

Andreas B. Mundt andi.mundt at web.de
Sat Nov 19 11:06:18 UTC 2011

Hi everybody,

with Jonas' help I was able to set up our git repository and do the
initial commit.  You can clone the code with:

	git clone git.debian.org:/git/collab-maint/debian-lan

For now, only the fai config space is available.  I'll add some more
instructions to the wiki at

	     <URL:http://wiki.debian.org/DebianLAN>

as soon as time permits. Note that if you try to use the config space
on real hardware, you have to modify:

fai/config/disk_config/SERVER_A
fai/config/disk_config/CLIENT_A

and apply the correct device names, as the current names fit my
virtual machines, but fail on real hardware (see comments in the
files).

With appropriately configured fai, it is possible to install
machines using the alioth git repository directly (no local cloning
needed).

So far, best regards,

   Andi