[Debian-lego-team] nbc_1.2.1.r4+dfsg-6_source.changes REJECTED

Petter Reinholdtsen pere at debian.org
Tue Oct 11 13:33:14 UTC 2016

[Debian FTP Masters]
> nbc_1.2.1.r4+dfsg-6.dsc: Invalid size hash for
> nbc_1.2.1.r4+dfsg.orig.tar.gz:
> According to the control file the size hash should be 521993,
> but nbc_1.2.1.r4+dfsg.orig.tar.gz has 530535.
>
> If you did not include nbc_1.2.1.r4+dfsg.orig.tar.gz in your upload, a
> different version might already be known to the archive software.

I am unsure what is going on here.  The pristine-tar data in git must be
wrong.  No idea how that could happen.  I rebuilt using the tarball I
downloaded from the archive and uploaded again, and will see if that
worked better.  If so, I guess the git repo need should be recreated
with the correct original tarball.

--
Happy hacking
Petter Reinholdtsen