[Debian-lego-team] nxt-firmware_1.29-20120908+dfsg-1_amd64.changes is NEW

Petter Reinholdtsen pere at debian.org
Wed Dec 21 06:48:50 UTC 2016

Hi again.

[Petter Reinholdtsen]
> Do you have the information you need to decide if nxt-firmware will be
> allowed into Debian and Stretch?

Is there any chance that nxt-firmware will be accepted into the archive
in time to make it into Stretch?

Is there anything we can do in our end to increase the chances?

Having nxt-firmware in Stretch would allow educational projects like
Debian Edu and Teckids to recommend using LEGO Mindstorms NXT for
educational purposes with the knowledge that the entire educational
stack, from the firmware up to the compiler used to make the robot
software is available as free software in Debian.  It is as you perhaps
understand a goal for some of us in the Debian LEGO team. :)

--
Happy hacking
Petter Reinholdtsen