[Debian-lego-team] Your nxt-firmware source is now part of Debian

Petter Reinholdtsen pere at hungry.com
Mon Jan 9 21:18:32 UTC 2017

[Nicolas Schodet]
> Hello,
>
> This is good news :) This also means that GCC for arm is now in debian,
> great :)

Absolutely. :)

> There is one mistake in your package description, this firmware is
> only for NXT, not RCX which is a completely different beast.

Aha.  I have been looking at the code to try to figure out how to
compile it for RCX, without making any headway.  Do you know anything
about free software firmware for RCX?  We will try to fix the
description in time for the Debian package freeze.

--
Happy hacking
Petter Reinholdtsen