[Debian-lego-team] [patch] Fix segfault with Swan target

Petter Reinholdtsen pere at hungry.com
Wed Aug 2 07:02:13 UTC 2017

Hi

I am one of the Debian maintainers of nqc, and would like to let you
know about the patches we apply to nqc in Debian.

The background is that I found a bug in Ubuntu about a segfault when
using the Swan target, which I had a closer look at today.  The fix was
to remove 'const' on a variable being written to at run time, see
great if you could make a new nqc release with this fix included.

All the patches we apply to the code can be found at

Please have a look at them and see if you would like to apply them in a
future release of nqc.

CC to the rest of the Debian LEGO team. :)

--
Happy hacking
Petter Reinholdtsen