[Debian-lego-team] Salsa migration of Debian LEGO

Dominik George nik at naturalnet.de
Thu Feb 22 11:59:28 UTC 2018

Hi,

I have created the team debian-lego-team on Salsa:
https://salsa.debian.org/debian-lego-team

Please move the repositories you feel primarily responsible for by doing
the following:

 1. Create a new project in the team namespace (if I made a mistake on
    your access rights, please ping me).

 2. Clone/pull your repository from Alioth.

 3. Update the origin remote: git remote set-url origin
    git at salsa.debian.org:debian-lego-team/whatever.git - the SSH URL is
    readily available from the landing page of the proejct you created.

 4. Push everything: git push --all; git push --tags

 5. Update the VCS URLs in your debian/control and add the relevant
    changelog entry. Use the HTTPS URL of the project for both VCS-Git
    and VCS-Browser.

 6. (Optionally, only a hint what I do) disable wiki and snippets in the
    project so nothing gets lost there if you do not intend to use it.

I will check which projects were migrated in about two weeks.

Cheers,
Nik