[Debian-lego-team] Wrong version for ldraw-mklist

Johannes Schauer josch at debian.org
Sun Apr 5 06:22:59 BST 2020

Hi Sylvain,

Quoting Sylvain Corlay (2020-04-05 01:32:16)
> As I was updating the package for conda, I came across the issue that the
> upstream folks actually replace the ldraw parts file in-place, not allowing
> to retrieve older versions.
>
> Would there be an interest on your side in maintaining a history of the
> source tarballs, as e.g. GitHub releases?
>
> The size of the compressed parts list is ~45M for the latest version so that
> should not be a problem.

Debian already keeps an archive of all source (and binary) packages that ended
up in the official archive. You can download the whole history of packaged
Debian ldraw-parts source packages here:

http://snapshot.debian.org/package/ldraw-parts/

And since recently we also have this as git tags:

https://salsa.debian.org/debian/ldraw-parts/-/tags

Thanks!

cheers, josch