[Debian-lego-team] Interest in salvaging brickos and lnpd packages?

Petter Reinholdtsen pere at hungry.com
Mon Sep 27 07:35:56 BST 2021

As can be seen from
the RCX related packages brickos and lnpd have not seen a maintainer
upload in a long time.  As these are LEGO related packages, it might
make sense to salvage them into the Debian LEGO team umbrella.  What do
the rest of you think?  Do we have the man-power needed to do a better
job?  I have emailed its maintainer Michael Tautschnig proposing that he
join the team and bring along the packages, but no reply so far.

--
Happy hacking
Petter Reinholdtsen