[Debian-lego-team] Preferred nqc bug tracker?

Petter Reinholdtsen pere at hungry.com
Thu Oct 7 07:37:19 BST 2021

Dear John,

[John Hansen]
> At this point I haven't really done anything with LEGO MINDSTORMS for many
> years. It would probably be a great idea to fork the NQC code and put it up
> on bitbucket and have someone else take over the project.

Thank you for getting back to me.  It indeed sound like a good idea to
hand over the maintenance if you no longer have time for and interest in
the project.  Sadly I am not voluteering.  I already badly maintain my
Debian packages, and do not believe it is a good idea to take on any
more workload. :)

Note, the Debian package of nqc have 8 patches which we believe should
be included at the origin, see
They fix issues and typos in documentation, code comments, code and
build system.

--
Happy hacking
Petter Reinholdtsen