[Debian-lego-team] Why was nxt-firmware tarball +dfsg?

Nicolas Schodet nico at ni.fr.eu.org
Fri Oct 8 14:10:30 BST 2021

* Petter Reinholdtsen <pere at hungry.com> [2021-10-08 15:00]:
> So I guess the open question is: Are we not allowed to distribute some
> of these files in main, so we need to remove them?
> I do not know, and wish someone else with some spare time could
> conclude. :)

Well, there is an easy response: you do not need them, there is a doubt,
do not include them.

I think I will strip down the nxt-firmware repo too, I do not have any
way to know whether it still builds with IAR anyway. I will also be able
to restructure the repo for a more classical form. Just do not hold your
breath, my priority is nxt-python for now.

Nicolas.