[Debian-lego-team] Need help to upload new version of nxt-firmware (Team upload)

Nicolas Schodet nico at ni.fr.eu.org
Thu Sep 5 20:44:58 BST 2024

Hi,

* Nicolas Schodet <nico at ni.fr.eu.org> [2024-08-15 12:37]:
> I am co-maintaining the nxt-firmware package which is part of the LEGO
> Team. I prepared a new version of the package, and would like to
> upload it to Debian.
> Petter tried to build the package, but he lacks the required disk
> space to build it.
> Does any of you would be able to help uploading it as a team upload?
> If not, I will start looking for a sponsor to make the upload.

I went through the sponsoring process, and the package was uploaded
thanks to Soren Stoutner.

I plan to continue with nxt-python, I do not know yet if this will be a
Debian LEGO Team package, or a Debian Python Team package. If I remember
correctly, Petter suggested that it would be more suited for the Debian
Python Team.

Nicolas.