[Debian-med-packaging] Get back to me ASAP.

Hon. James Favour jamesfavour1 at unitedb-a.com
Sat Nov 25 14:55:20 UTC 2006

HON. JAMES FAVOUR.

Dear Sir/Madam,

My purpose of sending you this email is to inform you of my present
situation and solicit for your urgent assistance/cooperation to claim my
funds deposited with an institution abroad. Which the government of my
country has intensified effort to track any of my investment or funds
abroad.

I cannot travel abroad so do any member of my family. Therefore, I need
your assistance urgently regarding this matter. It's a total of 14million
Pounds Sterling. I will be ready to compensate you with 10% of the total
sum for your assistance.

Please contact me through my private email address; jamesfavour2 at msn.com

This information is highly confidential no matter whatsoever your decision
may be.

Thank you.

Hon. James Favour,
Former (Minister of National Unit and urban development)
FEDERAL REPUBLIC OF NIGERIA
+234 8063748375