[Debian-med-packaging] NO A BUSINESS TRIP TO YOUR COUNTRY

prince hagan princehagan666 at yahoo.it
Sun Aug 26 10:31:44 UTC 2007

Dear Sir,

I am arranging to come over to your country with some large sum of money for an nvestment. I will be flying in few days.However, I do not know any investor in your country who I may trust to handle the business for me as I am a foreigner.

Secondly, I am afraid of bringing in a large amount of money to your country. Could you please indicate your interest to work with me for this purpose? I will be sending you my flight schedule as soon as I confirm my ticket.

Although, I am in need of your response to this arrangement to enable me find out the situation there in your country regarding the limit amount someone can bring into the country without any question.

Please get back to me ASAP.

Regards,

Prince Hagan.
  ALTERNATIVE princehagan2000 at yahoo.com

  Scopri la community di Yahoo! Mail: trucchi, novità, consigli... e la tua opinione!