[Debian-med-packaging] AutoDock/Grid/ToolKit Status

Andreas Tille tillea at rki.de
Wed Dec 26 16:55:21 UTC 2007

On Wed, 26 Dec 2007, Steffen Moeller wrote:

> I spent my most recent nights with the AutoDockToolkit. It is a set of

Thanks for your effort in spending Christmas nights over this stuff
which sounds quite interesting.  I personally have no real use for
it and thus feel unable to work as tester of your packages. :-(
What do you think about the time scale for an upload.  Should we mention
your packages as unofficial for the moment or do you expect an
upload quite soon?

Happy new year to you all and thanks for spending holiday nights :)