[Debian-med-packaging] CONTACT YOUR FIDUCIARY AGENT NOW

EMIRATES PROMOTION INTERNATIONAL infobox187 at masebemo.com
Wed Jan 10 15:53:17 CET 2007

EMIRATES PROMOTION INTERNATIONAL SWEEPSTAKES,
406 Bury New Rd,
Whitefield,
Manchester M45 7SX
United Kingdom.
*****************************
Ref: EAASL/9410YI/02
Batch: 12/25/0034

*****************************

Lucky Winner,
BONUS PROMOTION PRIZE AWARDS WINNING NOTIFICATION.
We happily announce to you the draws of the Emirates promotion
International program in conjunction with the National Organizing
Committee of the 2006/2007 Barclays English Premier League, held on the
24th of December, 2006 in London. Your e-mail address attached to ticket
number: 564-75600545-188 with Serial number 5388/02 drew the lucky
numbers: 31-6-26-13-35-7, which subsequently won you the lottery prize in
the 2nd category. You have therefore been approved to claim a total sum of
GBP £1,000,000.00 (One million Great Britain pounds) in cash credited to
file C/9080118308/02.

CLAIMS PROCEDURES:
It is our standard practice to allocate accredited agents for the
processing of claims application. Thus our European agent will immediately
commence the process to facilitate the release of your funds to you. To
begin your claims therefore, you are advised as a matter of urgency, to
contact the under listed licensed and accredited claims agent for the
processing of your prize award winning, therefore all protocols laid down
by them must be followed to facilitate your claims. You are however
advised to establish contact via e-mail with the particulars presented
below:

OVERSEAS CLAIMS UNIT.

Contact Person: Mr. James Kelvin
Email:contactfiduciaryagent10 at yahoo.co.uk

Phone: +44 -703-590-0652
Fax:      +44-709-286-3046.

Congratulations once more from all members and staffs of this program.
Thank you for being part of our promotional program.

Yours Faithfully,
Mr. Smith Carpenter.

AFRO-ASIAN Zonal Coordinator.
Emirates promotion International