[Debian-med-packaging] YOUR URGENT ATTENTION IS HIGHLY NEEDED IN GOOD FAITH .

Mr.William Moris kortw at adelphia.net
Mon Jun 25 13:02:03 UTC 2007

NATWEST BANK PLC
LAMBETH PALACE RD
LONDON SE1 7EH
FROM THE DESK OF : WILLIAM MORIS
******************************
Before proceeding,I wish to introduce myself to you;I am William Moris a staff of Natwest Bank plc London.I am the head of the accountsdepartment.I am pleased to get across to you for a very urgent and profitable business proposal which I believe will profit the both of us after completion.I contacted you after a careful thought that you might be capable of handling this business transaction, which i explained below.The sum of (twelve million five hundren thousand pounds),has been floating as unclaimed since 2000 in my bank as all efforts to get across to the his relatives of our client who deposited the money have hit the stones.
All attempts to trace his next of kin were fruitless.My position here at my office requiries me to investigate and I therefore made further investigationsand discovered that Mr. Andreas Schranner did not declare any next of kin or relation in all his official documents,including his bank deposit paperwork in my bank.I have decided to seek your assistance to have you stand as his next of kin so that the said fund (twelve million five hundren thousand pounds),would be released in your name as the next of kin and paid into your account.
All documents and proof that will have you claim! this fund without stress will be forwarded to you upon your response to this mail i have unanimously agreed to offer you (four million pounds)of the total sum for the assistance and role you are going to play in this transaction,(two million pounds) will be given to charity organizations in your country with your supervision while the remaining will be for me. send your confidential telephone and fax number Email: williams_wm_moris03 at yahoo.co.uk