[Debian-med-packaging] Congratulations For Your Lottery Prize Cash Of $500, 000.00 ( Ref: GB8701/LPRC )

infooffice51 at aol.in infooffice51 at aol.in
Sat Oct 13 09:16:15 UTC 2007

Winning     Numbers

11

13

26

34

44

48

                                AWARD NOTIFICATION: FINAL     NOTICE

Dear Eligible     Winner,
                    We
are delighted to inform you of your prize release on the 13th of
October 2007 from the Australian International Lottery Programme with
the following information:    Date: 13/10/2007

                    Ref: GB8701/LPRC

                    Batch: 8056490902/188

                    Winning no:     475061725

                  Which
is fully based on an electronic selection of winners using their e-mail
addresses.Your name was attached to ticket number; 575061725 8056490902
serial number 6741137002     This batch draws the lucky numbers as follows:       11-13-26-34-44-48
bonus number 17,which consequently won the lottery in the second
category. You hereby have been approved a prize of US$500,000.00 (FIVE
HUNDRED THOUSAND DOLLARS) in cash credit file ref: ILP/HW 47509/02 from
the total cash prize shared amongst eight lucky winners in this
category. All participants were selected through a computer balloting
system drawn from One hundred thousand E-mail addresses from Canada,
Australia, United States, Asia, Europe, Middle East and Africa as part
of our international promotions program which is conducted annually.  This
Lottery was promoted and sponsored by a conglomerate of some
multinational companies in Australia as part of their social
responsibility to the citizens in the commmunities where they have
operational base. Further more your details(e-mail address) falls
within our European representative office in Amsterdam,Holland, as
indicated in your play coupon and your prize of US$500,000.00 will be
released to you from our Australian regional branch bureau in NIGERIA.  We  hope with part of your prize, you will participate in our end of year  high stakes for US$1.3 Billion international draw. HOW TO CLAIM YOUR? PRIZE: Simply contact our Fiducial     Agent:

                    CONTACT NAME: DR     ARNOLD     JAMME.

                CLAIMS VERIFICATION OFFICE REGIONAL

                31     OFFICE  OFFICE ADDRESS:     51-54 CHRIST CHURCH     CLOSE  OWERRI IMO STATE     NIGERIA

                TELEPHONE NUMBER:     +234-806-302-4018

                EMAIL ADDRESS:  claims.office at mail.ru

file for your claim . Please quote your Date of draw, Reference Number,
Batch Number and Winning Number, which can be found on the top-left
corner of this message. Also, you should give in your telephone number
to help locate your file easily. For security reasons, we advice all
winners to keep this information confidential from the public until
your claim is processed and your prize has been released to you. This
is part of our security protocol to avoid double claiming and
unwarranted taking advantage of this programmer by non-participant or
unofficial personnel.  Note, all winnings MUST be claimed by the 30th of October 2007,
otherwise all funds will be returned as Unclaimed and eventually
donated to charity.Congratulations once again on your winning!
ALSO
ENSURE YOU TYPE THE E-MAIL ADDRESS CORRECTLY TO ENSURE SAFE & QUICK
MAIL DELIVERY/RESPONSE. ANY BREACH OF CONFIDENTIALITY ON THE PART OF
WINNERS WILL RESULT TO DISQUALIFICATION.

?

                  Michael J.     Armstead
PLEASE DO NOT REPLY TO THIS EMAIL.

CONTACT YOUR CLAIMS AGENT AT THE EMAIL ADDRESS     BELOW:

NAME: DR   ARNOLD     JAMME.

TELEPHONE NUMBER:     +234-806-302-4018

                EMAIL ADDRESS:  claims.office at mail.ru