[Debian-med-packaging] From Mr. Barry Leonard.

LuisAntonio da Sila Dias welt5 at hotmail.com
Tue Apr 15 12:49:14 UTC 2008

Dear sir

Mister Barry Leonard. Thank very much for your E-mail. I am Luis Antonio da silva dias living In Sao Paulo Brazil, I come to tell, that my objetive is receive fund of foreign refugee like woman with children to do application in bank in brazil.

                                                     kind regards,
                                         Luis Antonio da Silva dias> To: debian-med-packaging at lists.alioth.debian.org> From: mr.barryleonard at natwest.co.uk> Date: Tue, 15 Apr 2008 03:02:11 +0200> Subject: [Debian-med-packaging] From Mr. Barry Leonard.> > > > From Mr. Barry Leonard.> > PO Box 10720> > 217 Strand > > London WC2R 1AP > > > > My Request.> > > > I Have a very important request that make me to contact you; I am Mr. Barry Leonard, I found Your profile very interesting and decided to reach you directly to solicit your assistance and Guidelines in making a business investment and transfer of £12.500000,000 (Twelve Million Five Hundred thousand pounds Sterling) to your country within the Next few days.> > > > I presently work as a senior Accounts Director, Offshore Mortgage & Services with Natwest Bank Plc, London. But at this moment, I am constrained to issue more details about this profitable Business investment until I get your response by mail.> > > > This transaction is totally free of risk and troubles as the fund is legitimate and does not originate from drug, money laundry, terrorism or any other illegal act, funds will be released to you after necessary processes have been followed.> > > > Please take out a moment of your very busy Schedule today to respond back if you are interested; please send your direct telephone numbers through email for an initial confidential communication. I wish for utmost confidentiality in handling this transaction.> > > > Awaiting your reply,> > Mr. Barry Leonard> > Snr.Accounts Director> > > > > > > > >