[Debian-med-packaging] Please verify new version

Andreas Tille tillea at rki.de
Tue Apr 22 11:04:04 UTC 2008

Hi,

I just uploaded a new upstream version of tigr-glimmer.  It would
be nice if you could test the build under GNU/kFreeBSD to verify
whether the problem remains.  In case it does did I understood
you correctly that

     makedepend  -Y *.cc *.c *.h

would change these files or the Makefile in a way that they will compile?
I don't know what effect makedepend finally has but az least I verified
that it works with gcc-4.3.

So please test and inform us whether we have to do something to solve
the bug.  (Please note that I'll be offline for the next five days.)

Kind regards and thanks for your bug report anyway