[Debian-med-packaging] r-cran-rocr_1.0-2-1_amd64.changes ACCEPTED

Steffen Moeller steffen_moeller at gmx.de
Sun Aug 10 17:57:55 UTC 2008

Hi Andreas,

Andreas Tille wrote:
> On Sat, 9 Aug 2008, Debian Installer wrote:
>
>> Accepted:
>> r-cran-rocr_1.0-2-1.diff.gz
>> Announcing to debian-devel-changes at lists.debian.org
>> Closing bugs: 492524
>
> Just added r-other-bio3d to bio task but
bio3d was already in at the very bottom at the file but apparently was
not updated somehow. I presumed the parsing error of the package above,
*Logomat-m*, to be responsible and changed the umlaut to "o, which
apparently did the job.
> have no idea in which task
> I should mention r-cran-rocr.  The description does not sound related
> to any task.  Care to elaborate why this is in Debian Med team
> maintenance?
It is needed by bio3d and helps visualising the quality of classifiers.
Every clinical test is such a classifier and as such it would deserve
being mentioned by Debian-Med. It would need to go to bio-dev rather
than to bio, maybe. Or it could just go away.

Cheers,

Steffen