[Debian-med-packaging] Please pray for me while you contact my secretary for your cashier check

drjeancossy drjeancossy at staminchia.it
Mon Aug 18 15:16:10 UTC 2008

My Dear,
              I crave your indulgence at this mail coming from somebody you
have not known before but I believe I have been destined to be of blessing
to you.
I am DR.JEAN COSSY former director of Benin Cement Company. I am presently
in Spain where I am under going treatment.I want you to contact my Church
Pastor
in Benin Republic,her name is PASTOR (MRS.)DORATHY PHILLIPS using her email
address pastormrsdoraphil at live.fr   or  telephone 00229 937 90322 .Instruct
her to send
you the sum of ($800,000) Eight Hundred Thousand United States Dollars in
Cashier Check which I kept for you.

I cannot predict what will be my fate by the time you will receive the fund
seeing that I am in a very critical condition here in the hospital that is
why I ask you to
assist me in your prayers.

DR.JEAN COSSY