[Debian-med-packaging] Infernal - RFC

Charles Plessy charles-listes-med-packaging at plessy.org
Mon Jan 21 00:31:50 UTC 2008

Le Mon, Jan 21, 2008 at 12:31:29AM +0100, Steffen Moeller a écrit :
> Dear all,
>
> I am thinking about submitting the package that I have prepared for
> Infernal. Could anyone please crosscheck it at bit?

Hi Steffen,

 - I have changed debian/control to enable collaborative maintainance.
 - The debian/copyright file is unfinished.
 - The administrators of the ftpmaster machine will probably ask you to
   remove the user guide as its sources are not available.
 - The squid directory is smilar to the contents of the biosquid
   package. Maybe it would make sense to try to link infernal to the
   biosquid if it can provide a dynamic library ?
 - There are some lintian warnings that can be dealt with easily.

Have a nice day,

--
Charles