[Debian-med-packaging] Progress on the BioJava Front

LuisAntonio da Sila Dias welt5 at hotmail.com
Mon Jul 14 13:28:04 UTC 2008

Welt  company of investiment         Welt Company is a company with objetive receive of foreign company fund to do investiment in account  here in Brazil. We come to do an invitation, to do investiment in action ,real estate an account in Bank, Please send Email to Welt5 at hotmail.com                                Kind Regards,                       Luis Antonio da Silva Dias  Adress to contact Av. Prof. Alceu M. Araujo 443 Apt. 5/23Granja Julieta - Sao PauloBrazil 04726.160> Date: Sun, 13 Jul 2008 18:15:27 +0200> From: steffen_moeller at gmx.de> To: debian-med-packaging at lists.alioth.debian.org> Subject: [Debian-med-packaging] Progress on the BioJava Front> > Hello,> > there is some progress on biojava, upstream has helped with setting> license information right. We now wait for the libjgrapht-java to appear> in version 0.7.3 (pkg-java svn is set) and then it can go off to> incoming. I should however inspect all the files for their copyright again.> > I am writing to inform you that the active management of biojava and> bytecode is on pkg-escience.alioth.debian.org, not on the debian-med> site. Why is that? Because of a long time goal of mine to provide> everything for a Debian package of Taverna.sf.net and that requires> biojava. pkg-escience aims at streamlining the preparation of software> for that cause.> > Once the package is due to be uploaded I am not so certain that it> indeed should reside with pkg-java. Debian-med might indeed be a better> place or pkg-java. I can't tell and don't care much either :) > > Best,> > Steffen> > > _______________________________________________> Debian-med-packaging mailing list> Debian-med-packaging at lists.alioth.debian.org> http://lists.alioth.debian.org/mailman/listinfo/debian-med-packaging