[Debian-med-packaging] LOAN OFFER

LuisAntonio da Sila Dias welt5 at hotmail.com
Sun Mar 16 18:51:35 UTC 2008

that is Company Welt, Company welt is a company who receive funds to do Application in us account in Bank here in Brazil.> To: debian-med-packaging at lists.alioth.debian.org> From: accessloans101 at gmail.com> Date: Sat, 15 Mar 2008 02:54:38 +0100> Subject: [Debian-med-packaging] LOAN OFFER> > ACCESS LOAN INTERNATIONAL> 234 Barking Street,London.> Email: accessloans101 at gmail.com> > Our Ref: BLC/SD/REG/23/34/07 > ATTN: > We are contacting you from Access International Loan Company.> We offer loans at a reduced interest rate(2%-5%).We offer loans to> clients with both good and bad credit reports,both single individuals> and Corporate body(Company).Its a non-collacteral loan with our company's> insurance security protecting all processed loans. > > You are required to get back to us with the following informations to> apply for your loan. > *Full Names > *Contact Address(Residential) > *Contact Phone Numbers > *Loan Amount Required > *Proposed Loan Term > > This would enable us compute your loan terms and transaction can easily> be completed within few days. We are a registered loan company with> company registration/incorporation certifications as well.I do> identify myself for my clients to know exactly who they are doing business with> and in some cases,i do visit some of my international clients. > My job is to listen to my clients, find programs that will fit their> goals, solve their problems and put myself last. This is my life's> work.> You're going to love the way I do business. I'm Honest & Trustworthy,> I do what I say I'm going to do and I return my calls in a timely> manner. > Looking forward to hearing from you soonest. > With Best Wishes,> Mr Robert Lindsay.> ACCESS International Loan Company. > ****** ACCESS Investment Co. made the following> annotations--------------------> This communication is a confidential and proprietary business> communication.It is intended solely for the use of the designated> recipient(s).If this communication is received in error, please> contact> the sender> and delete this communication> > > > > > > _______________________________________________> Debian-med-packaging mailing list> Debian-med-packaging at lists.alioth.debian.org> http://lists.alioth.debian.org/mailman/listinfo/debian-med-packaging