[Debian-med-packaging] READ THIS MESSAGE AND GET BACK TO US ASAP.

Solenoids Industrial Company admin at solenoids.com
Mon Jan 5 19:47:53 UTC 2009

Dear Sir/Madam,
First, as a way of introduction, I am Mr. Xiao Jun (hails from Taiwan)
Managing Director of Solenoids Industrial Co Ltd.Taichung Taiwan. We are
Taiwanese based investors, We are into Calcite, Barytes, Manganese Dioxide
, Dolomite, Mica , China Clay, Manganese Dioxide,Ferrous(Iron )
Oxide,Paints, Rubber, Plastics,Construction chemicals and we export from
Asia and export into Europe,America and Australia.

We are also into export and import of the above mentioned products
/equipments.
our company "Solenoids Industrial Co Ltd."is a newly established firm that
proposed to come up with a lot of business innovation in the nearest
future. We are interested in employing your services, to work with us as
our payment agent who can help us establish a medium of receiving payment
on our behalf for Goods and raw materials we supplied to our customers in
Europe, South and North America,Australia e.t.c If you are interested in
transacting business with us.
we will be very glad.Subject to your satisfaction you will be given the
opportunity to negotiate your mode of payment which we will pay for your
services as
our representative in Europe, America, Australia e.t.c.
Please if you are interested forward to us the following;
FULL NAME:
Contact Address:
Occupation:
Nationality:
Age:
Phone:
FAX:
Email Address:
Present Country:
Thank you as we await your further response.
Sincerely
Xiao Jun
Director;
Solenoids Industrial Co Ltd.