[Debian-med-packaging] God bless you.

Christ Ben christben19 at yahoo.com
Fri Jul 3 09:38:13 UTC 2009

You are invited to "God bless you.".

By your host Christ Ben:

     Date:		Friday July 3, 2009

     Time:		9:00 am - 10:00 am (GMT +00:00)
     Location:		I am christain benson and my sister gladys benson,It is my pleasure to contact you for a business venture which I and my sister ,intend to establish in your country. Though we have not meet you before but I believed, one has to risk confiding in succeed sometimes in life. There is this huge amount of ($2.800.000) dollars which my late father deposited with a security company here before he was assassinated by unknown persons. Now I and my sister decided to invest these money in your country or a

Will you attend? RSVP to this invitation at:

     http://calendar.yahoo.com/christben19?v=126&a1=0&iid=2xAslrvEmLuK%40AYCNxA3de%40%40M-CoBn2G&igid=Dx%40vMvjAhM%406aHJU6hJ9Mf3%40d6v1Ai5vmhQVlx%40%40

Copyright © 2009 All Rights Reserved
 www.yahoo.com

Privacy Policy: