[Debian-med-packaging] NYTimes.com: A Warning on Governors Island Funds

kabore.issa01 at yahoo.com kabore.issa01 at yahoo.com
Fri Mar 13 10:03:47 UTC 2009

This page was sent to you by: kabore.issa01 at yahoo.com.

Dear Partner, It's just my urgent need for Foreign Partner that made me to contact you for this transaction. i am a Banker by Profession from Burkina Faso in west Africa and Currently holding the Post Of Foreign Remittance Manager in our Bank. I have the opportunity of transferring the left over funds ($5.3Million) of one of my bank clients who died in the World trade Centre in America September 2001. Hence, I am inviting you for a business deal where this money can be shared between us i n the ratio of 60 % for me / 40 % for you alone .Further details of the transaction will be forwarded to you as soon as i receive your return mail, Have a great day. TRUST IS THE ENVELOPE TO OUR SUCCESS. Mr .kabore issa

NEW YORK REGION | March 13, 2009
A Warning on Governors Island Funds
By CHARLES V. BAGLI
Warning that Governors Island may be forced to shut down for lack of money, Mayor Michael R. Bloomberg has proposed that the city take control so that the state can focus on other projects.

http://www.nytimes.com/2009/03/13/nyregion/13island.html?emc=eta1

ABOUT THIS E-MAIL
This e-mail was sent to you by a friend through NYTimes.com's E-mail This Article service.  For general information about NYTimes.com, write to help at nytimes.com.

NYTimes.com 620 Eighth Avenue New York, NY 10018

Copyright 2009 The New York Times Company