[Debian-med-packaging] GRANT NOTIFICATION !

Mrs. Emily Olivier Jackman emilyjacman at gmail.com
Wed May 27 01:32:57 UTC 2009

GREETINGS!
I am sure this mail would come to you as a surprise since we have never met
before and you would also be asking why I have decided to choose you amongst
the numerous internet users in the world. I cannot say why I have chosen you
but don't be bothered about this, for I come in peace and something positive,
which will affect your life and the lives of others for good. The internet has
made the world global villages where you can reach anybody you have not met
before.

I am Mother Emily Olivier, 87 Years old and the wife of Late Sir Jackman
Olivier who died in a Plane crash on Monday the 7th of September 1998 GMT
14:22 UK while flying from New York to Geneva. You may confirm this from this
link http://www.cnn.com/WORLD/9809/swissair.victims.list/index.html

After the death of my husband, I headed his investment and now that I am old
I have decided to spend the rest of my life with my family and relatives whom
I never had time for during my active business life. Before the death of my
husband, we had plans to use the last days of our lives to disburse part of
our resources to serve the needs of the less-privileged and whatever left for
ourselves and relatives. But unfortunately, my husband is  not alive today to
do this with me, hence  I have decided it on behalf of my late  husband and I.

I have willed out half of our assets to charities in different countries. In
addition to the agreement between my late husband and I to give aid to the
deprived, we resolved to positively touch the life of  an individual we have
not met in life, the reason being that when we were younger we received help
from an unknown individual, whom we have not met till this day. The impact we
got from such gesture made us to do same to you now.

I am sorry to inform you that you will never have the chance to know me
because I have just concluded the assignment which my husband and I have
agreed upon before his sudden death and you happened to be the beneficiary of
our last WILL, irrespective of your previous financial status I need you to do
me a favor by accepting our offer.

I have deposited a Cheque valued at 5,800,000.00 British Pounds with J. S
Holding Company to be delivered to you on your contact with them.  So, contact
J S Holding Company now with the contact details below to know when your
package is scheduled for delivery to you due to the date on which the cheque
will mature and expire:

Contact Person: Mr. Cox Franklin
Email Address: jsholdingscnyuk at o2.pl

For your information, I have paid for the delivery Charges, Insurance Premium
and Clearance Certificate Fee as required for the Cheque showing that the fund
donated to you have no link to Drug-trafficking or the sponsorship of
Terrorism in your Country. The only charges to be paid by you are 195.34GBP,
as security keeping for the check so far. This would have been paid by me, but
the company insisted that I should not, since the time you will contact them
is not certain and to avoid accumulated security keeping fees. Try to contact
the company fast on receiving this email to avoid further delays. Remember to
ask them to provide you with the method of paying their security keeping fee.

You are to reconfirm the below information to them to avoid any mistake on the
Delivery.
Postal address;
Full Names:
Direct telephone number;
The Security keeping code of the cheque: (SCT/0433/FF)

Note: Neither should you thank me nor my husband, just invest wisely with the
money given to you and do same to the life of another someday as this is the
only way we can better our world. Also, I will no longer be reading my emails
as I have retired completely to my ranch. All further correspondences should
be between you and J S Holding Company.

Sincerely,
Mrs. Emily Olivier Jackman
emilyjacman at gmail.com