[Debian-med-packaging] ATTENTION!! DO YOU NEED A LOAN WITH 3% INTEREST RATE!!!

Dr Greg Jefferson financialconsultantenterprise at yahoo.fr
Fri Sep 18 22:47:35 UTC 2009

Good Day Sir/Madam,

Do you need a loan .If yes we are Legitimate and guarantee loan
lender. We are company with financial assistance. We loan funds out to
individuals in need of financial assistance, that have a bad credit or
in need of money to pay bills, to invest on business. I want to use
this medium to inform you that we render reliable beneficiary
assistance, as I'll be glad to offer you a loan as the general
coordinator of FINANCIAL CONSULTANT ENTERPRISE; we offer all kinds of
loan;BUSINESS LOANS,INVESTMENT LOANS,MORTGAGE LOANS,STUDENT LOANS,
Personal Loans,Car Loans finally Contract Loans

I am a registered and accredited loan lender, my name is Dr Greg Jefferson
,I give out loans on a clear and understandable terms and
conditions and also at a low interest rate of 3%. Dear readers should
note that this offer is for serious minded individual, firms and
companies. Do not let this opportunity pass you by. Get your loan to
solve your financial problems and establishing new
Businesses, Interested individuals, firms and companies should please
contact the General loan coordinator with the below

financialconsultantenterprise at yahoo.fr

y se considera que está limpio.