[Debian-med-packaging] biococoa_2.2.0-1_i386.changes REJECTED

Andreas Tille tille at debian.org
Wed Sep 30 09:18:15 UTC 2009

Chris, could you please answer Charless question below saying

  an we assume that the files have been automagically relicensed to the
  Lucent public license since this is what
  http://plan9.bell-labs.com/plan9dist/download.html now indirectly refers
  to, or do we have to contact the copyright holders to as them to
  relicense their work?

Kind regards and thanks for working as ftpmaster

    Andreas.

----- Forwarded message from Charles Plessy <plessy at debian.org> -----