[Debian-med-packaging] NTACT WESTERN UNION OFFICE FOR YOUR FUND

Mr Jerry danielleemorris at yahoo.com
Fri Dec 3 06:31:55 UTC 2010

Attn Beneficiary;
The Board of federal ministry of finance Benin Republic are hereby to notify you of your payment inheritance funds of US $2.8million after the meeting held on 30th of SEPTEMBER  2010.His Excellence the PRESIDENT OF FEDERAL REPUBLIC OF BENIN (DR YAYI BONI) has Instructed this Department to send your funds through our westernunion money transfer, for easy receive of your inheritance fund without any further delay to avoid paying money to the fraud stars that is going
on through internet now ,You are required to send your name and address Where you want your fund to be send to you through WESTERN UNION MONEY TRANSFER.The maximmum amount you will be receiving per a day starting from tomorrow is $5,000.00) and the MTCN NO#will be sent along with the Text Questions & Answers for you to receive your fund through any Western Union Location in your Country, but note that you will require to pay sum of $85.00 only, for their transfer charges fee ok.
Send your inforrmation to Mr Jerry Cool   westernunion money transfer in Cotonou Benin Republic.

Receiver name--------------
Country-----------------------
City....................
Test question...............
Answer...................
Tel phone----------------------
Age..........................
For further procedure Contact Mr Jerry Cool  our payment officer with the information below;
Attention;Mr Jerry Cool
Tel; +2299-98 59 56 74
Email;(western.union48 at rocketmail.com)
Try to fill the Above Information where they will be sending you your money ,
Your faithfuly
Mr Paul Eze

We have received your correspondence today to our office regarding to the transfer of your payment or funds which was deposited to our office by Mr. Paul Eze .to be transferring to you $5000.00 per day until you received the total of the funds which is $2.8m ok.
then note that it can not be released today with out been paid of the $85.00 purpose for our transfer charges fee, it is only what you can do to received your paymet today, reason because your payment is huge amount of money to enable us release the fund as it was signed from ministry of finance office Republic of Benin.
Thus, you advised to send the money through western union via money transfer and do not forget to reconfirm your full information or your available phone number so that we should give you a call immediately we released the payment to you. to enable you received your payment tomorrow and I am giving you every assurance that immediately you send this required fee then you will receive your payment under 2hours immediately tomorrow morning.
Below is the information to send the fee of $38 today.
Receives Name: === CHI. SUNY
Address : ====== cotonou.
Country: ========= Benin Republic.
Text Question: ======= Who.
Answer: ====== God.
Amount: ======= $38
Senders name and Country............
and do not forget to reconfirm your full information to received you payment including your phone number to enable us give you a call as soon as we made the payment ok.
THANK YOU AND YOUR URGENT RESPOND,