[Debian-med-packaging] LET US MAKE IMPACT TO THE SOCIETY.

Chen Hoa chen_hoa at voila.fr
Wed Dec 8 14:27:22 UTC 2010

Dear friend,

I am Mrs Chen Hoa and i have been suffering from ovarian
cancer disease and the doctor says that i have just two days to leave.I am
from(Guiyang) China
but based in Africa Burkina
Faso since eight years ago as a business woman
dealing with gold exportation.Now that i am about to end the race like this,with
out any family members and no child.I have $3 Million US DOLLARS in Coris bank
Burkina
Faso which i instructed the bank to give St Andrews
Missionary Home in Burkina Faso.But my mind is not at rest because i am writing
this letter now through the help of my computer beside my sick bed.

also have $4.5Million US Dollars in Ecobank here in Burkina Faso and i instructed
the bank to transfer the money to the first foreigner that will apply to the
bank after i have gone that they should release the fund to him/her,but you will
assure me that you will take 50% of the money and give 50% to the orphanages
home in your country for my heart to rest.You are to contact the bank through
this email address ecobank_bfbk at bk.ru

Yours
fairly friend,
Madam Chen Hoa