[Debian-med-packaging] DCMTK exp upload (was Re: SPECT reconstruction + question)

Andreas Tille andreas at an3as.eu
Thu Dec 9 13:05:33 UTC 2010

[Answering on packaging list because it is pure packaging related]

On Thu, Dec 09, 2010 at 01:57:36PM +0100, Mathieu Malaterre wrote:
> I have updated the source in the experimental branch at:
>
>   svn.debian.org/svn/debian-med/trunk/packages/dcmtk/branches/experimental

I personally would not create an extra branch because we probably are
not intending to maintain more than one branch.  It is rather that we
are just continuing one changelog for the package and the current target
distribution is just experimental and the next one might go to unstable
(or not).  So while this is a matter of taste I would keep things as
simple as possible (but feel free to ignore my personal taste).

> A binary upload can be found on mentors:
>
> http://mentors.debian.net/cgi-bin/maintainer-packages?action=details;package=dcmtk

So do you want anybody to upload this or just checking?

> I have added myself as uploaders so that I can work on any buildd
> errors later on (hope this is ok).

Perfectly OK!