[Debian-med-packaging] r-cran-epir_0.9-22-1_amd64.changes REJECTED

Joerg Jaspert joerg at debian.org
Tue Jan 26 22:43:11 UTC 2010

>> * doc/epiR.pdf has not corresponding source files to recreate it at build time.
> I verified the issue of the PDF with upstream before I uploaded.
> Please read below.

> If this is not sufficient please tell me what I should explicitely
> write in the copyright file.  R has a complex system of building
> the documentation from the source.  The PDF can be generated from
> the source but it is not actually done in the build process.

> Please tell me what you want me to do to clarify this issue.

Maybe a sentence in copyright mentioning where its generated from. We
are all only humans, and we have a gazillion of different packaged
languages, interpreters and whatnot, and its hard to know each quirk of
all of them.

--
bye, Joerg
<dilinger> i just managed to procrastinate an extra 30 mins by reading