[Debian-med-packaging] qtl_1.16-6-1_amd64.changes REJECTED

Andreas Tille andreas at an3as.eu
Fri Jun 4 22:36:55 UTC 2010

On Fri, Jun 04, 2010 at 04:05:23PM +0200, Steffen Möller wrote:
> a race condition, indeed. This slightly annoys me, so
> I must admit, but I come to accept that this was
> just buy some bad coincidence. Nonetheless, a warning
> per email would have helped.

Yes, I admit my behaviour was a bit stupid and I should have droped you
an e-mail.  However, I had a certain amount of spare time where I wanted
to push all the R packages which were behind upstream.  I regarded the
chances for somebody else working on the same package as very low and
the chances that a mail response from you would reach me in time very
low as well.  So just proceeding in doing it myself seemed reasonable
(but obviousely wrong).

> I have uploaded my changes back to pkg-bioc by now.
> I don't mind the migration per se, but I don't feel like
> investigating the additonal effort of a merge now.

I perfectly understand that you are less motivated to do the work I
implicitely putted on you.  So I'm just pushing my changes which I
regard as reasonable for consolidation of our R packages before the
freeze might start and upload / commit to SVN what remained from my
work.

Thanks for working on the package and sorry for my upload without
leaving a notice