[Debian-med-packaging] Hey, friend 1

chamnan wanchaem chamnan99 at hotmail.com
Mon Jun 21 02:48:29 UTC 2010

Dear sir/Madam: There must be worthy of spending a few minutes to visit our website.  to make you get much benefit or profit. We are a large wholesale company on internet. All of our products come from original famous manufacturers with complete warranty. the price we can offer you is lower than any other dealers retail .  Please feel free to contact us if any questions, You will get a satisfactory answer. Contact:
www: ioffershop 188 . com
MSN: ioffershop168 @ hotmail . com
E-mail: ioffershop @ 188 . com