[Debian-med-packaging] picard-tools package

Charles Plessy plessy at debian.org
Wed Jun 23 08:26:06 UTC 2010

Le Tue, Jun 22, 2010 at 08:42:43AM -0700, Shaun Jackmam a écrit :

> Yes, please push 1.23. Thanks. Please  add the empty lib directory to
> the upstream orig branch, which will fix your first bug.

Hi Shaun,

I pushed 1.23 and added a get-orig-source target to debian/rules, that makes an
orig.tar.bz2 archive from upstream SVN tags.

I also inspected the copyright statements of upstream files, and found one
under the GPL, and some unredistributable (“all rights reserved”). These are
probably unwanted statements that escaped upstream's attention. Can you contact
them to see if they would correct this in their next release ?

Have a nice day,

--
Charles