[Debian-med-packaging] [med-svn] r4809 - in trunk/packages/adun.app/trunk/debian: . source

Yavor Doganov yavor at gnu.org
Thu May 20 14:26:20 UTC 2010

On Thu, May 20, 2010 at 02:08:17PM +0000, Yavor Doganov wrote:
> [commit notification]
> * debian/source/format: New file.

About the format: By inertia I specified it as 1.0 since that's what we
use in pkg-gnustep (tla-buildpackage doesn't support 3.0).  I noticed
that you prefer 3.0 seconds later, but I'm too busy right now with the
forthcoming GNUstep transition to convert the patches/migrate to quilt
for no immediate benefit.

If someone finds a compelling reason to do this right now, please
proceed; it is fairly trivial.  Otherwise, I'll do it myself with the
next upload, whenever that happens (most probably for 0.82 about to be
released shortly; I'm also waiting for steptalk to be ACCEPTed from the
NEW queue [1] which is a potential blocker for the new adun.app
release if we want to ship the plugins as we discussed previously).

(Moving to the next problematic GNUstep package now...)

[1] http://ftp-master.debian.org/new/steptalk_0.10.0-3.html