[Debian-med-packaging] vtkedge_0.1.0-2_amd64.changes REJECTED

Charles Plessy plessy at debian.org
Mon May 24 07:56:23 UTC 2010

Le Mon, May 24, 2010 at 09:45:00AM +0200, Mathieu Malaterre a écrit :

> I have just one question: why moving to cmake 2.8.1  (just out of
> curiosity) ? I am ok with this, this only makes backport a little
> trickier.

Dear Mathieu,

On my mixed Lenny-Squeeze system the package failed to build with 2.6.1, with an
error message telling that cmake 2.8.1 was used to prepare vtkedge. After updating
to 2.8.1, it built fine. I am not sure if an intermediate version would be enough,
but it would not make a big difference since backports are usually to Lenny, which
has 2.6.0.

(The pacakge I uploaded was then built in a chroot, of course).

Have a nice day,

--
Charles