[Debian-med-packaging] hello

naomy desmond naomy_desmondu at att.net
Thu Nov 4 21:58:32 UTC 2010

Hello dearest,

Permit me to inform you of my desire of
 going into business relationship with you.

My name is naomy desmond  the only
daughter of late  Mr.and Mrs.Desmnd

MY FATHER( Dr PHILIP DESMOND THE
CHAIRMAN MANAGING DIRECTOR OF DESMOND & SONS INDUSTRIALS COMPANY IN
THE CAPITAL CITY OF MY COUNTRY ( KIGALI ), Also the PERSONAL ADVISER
the former HEAD OF STATE my father was poisoned to death by his business
 associates on one of their outings on a business trip .While my mother
died when I was a baby and since then my father took me so special.
Before his death on october 2007 in a private hospital
in  Rwanda . he
secretly called me on his bed side and told me that he has some amount
of money in a leading bank which he used my name as the nest of kin the
amount in question is $6.5M(Six Million Five Hundred Thousand USDollars)

that he used my name as his only
daughter for the next of Kin in depositing of the fund. He also
explained to me that it was because of this wealth that he was poisoned
by his business associates.That incase he die I should move out of the
country down to senegal,

 to seek for a foreign partner in a country of
 my choice where i will transfer this money and use it for investment
purpose after my education such as real estate management or hotel
management.I am living in senegal now. Dear I am honourably seeking your
 assistance in the following ways,

To provide a bank account into which
this money would be transferred to,

To serve as a guardian of this fund
since I am only 22years and To make arrangement for me to come over to
your country to further my education and to secure a resident permit in
your country while you will be take care of investing this money.
Moreover, Dear, I am willing to offer you 15% of the total sum as
compensation for your effort/ input after the successful transfer of
this fund into your nominated account overseas Furthermore, you indicate
 your options towards assisting me as I believe that this transaction
would be concluded within a sort posible time.

i will stop here for now  waiting hear
from you soon.

Thanks and God bless.

Naomy Desmond