[Debian-med-packaging] libavg not up to date

Andreas Tille andreas at an3as.eu
Wed Nov 17 14:14:59 UTC 2010

Hello,

I just wantet to ping in this issue because some monthes are over now.

The bug report mentions some planned work in Ubuntu but the URL vanished
and I can not find a newer version there than it is in Debian.

Any update on this?  If not I might give it a try because it is somehow
interesting for Debian Med and should be properly maintained.