[Debian-med-packaging] Scammed Victims Compensation

OBAMA'S FOUNDATION and UNITED NATIONS info at gala.net
Tue Oct 26 19:31:14 UTC 2010

Greetings To You,

On behalf of the OBAMA'S FOUNDATION and UNITED NATIONS, we wish to notify you as a beneficiary of
$500,000.00 USD in compensation of scam victims. This is to bring to your notice that we are
delegated from the OBAMA'S FOUNDATION and UNITED NATIONS in Central Bank to pay 10 victims of scam
$500,000.00 USD each.

Your E-mail ID were listed and approved for this payment as one of the
scammed victims to be paid this amount.

You are to fill the appropriate form and submit to the bank.

[1] Full Names :___________________________________
[2] Contact address :______________________________
[3] Direct Telephone No : _________________________

Managing Director of the Citibank,Malaysia
Name: Mr Spencer Walter
Email: spencer_walter at gala.net

Yours Faithfully,
Mrs Lucy Freedom