[Debian-med-packaging] Dear Friend,

Mr Alex Himma alex.himma2010 at gmail.com
Fri Sep 17 21:37:35 UTC 2010

Dear Friend,

I am
Mr. Alex Himma the manager in charge of auditing and accounting section of African
development bank (ADB) Ouagadougou Burkina-Faso West-Africa. I would like
you to indicate your interest to receive the transfer of $15.500.000.00 Million
Dollars.

I will like you
to stand as the next of kin to our late customer whose account is presently
dormant for claims. Please if  you are interested get back to me I will send you
the full details of the business immediately ,

Call me immediately you finish reading this mail in my mobile
telephone.
+226 78.79.17.49

Regards, Alex
Himma