[Debian-med-packaging] Comments regarding qiime_1.2.1-1_amd64.changes

Steffen Möller steffen_moeller at gmx.de
Sun Apr 10 13:26:22 UTC 2011

Dear Luca,

thank you very much for your awareness and raising ours ...

On 04/10/2011 01:47 PM, Luca Falavigna wrote:

> your package is targeted to contrib, probably because of python-cogent.
> Now that cogent has been moved into main, I think qiime could follow too.
> Could you please confirm?

... we will look at it. There is a new upload due, which sounds like a
good opportunity for a license check. Many additional dependencies are
coming in, which may also mean that other non-free bits are among them,
I am just not too optimistic at the very moment for a move to main.

Cheers,

Steffen